Have you guys tried any of these people search tools?
1. Yahoo: http://people.yahoo.com/
2. Melissa Data: http://www.melissadata.com/cgi-bin/peoplefinder.asp
3. Peek You: http://www.peekyou.com
4. Zaba Search: http://www.zabasearch.com
5. Pipl.com : http://www.pipl.com
It’s kinda scary … especially after I found out that I’m already 55.
We’re @ a good friend’s house and guess what they’ve prepared: ham, turkey, ribs, oriental paella, nash potatoes, salad, veggies, bibingka, sapin sapin, blueberry cheesecake, leche flan
It’s 5:15 am. I am enjoying my grande coffee at my neighborhood starbucks. Can’t help but reflect on the 10 things I am thankful for this year … here goes:
- Attending SharePoint Conference 2008 and had the opportunity to interact with Bill G. before he “retired” from Microsoft.
- Writing a book for O’Reilly Media (I can’t believe it’s done). Am still amazed at how many doors it has opened for me … thanks O’Reilly!
- Launching my blogs: meetdux.com (I have to do better in consistently updating it) and duxquax.com.
- Jumping on (and loving it) the Twitter bandwagon. That goes the same for Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace. Reconnected with a lot of old friends and made new ones.
- Being much more productive on my Mac. I haven’t reformatted it in over a year – this is unheard of. I used to reformat my PC every 6 months. Although I have yet to convince my colleague, @IECMike, to switch.
- Selling my house (at a fair price) in 2 days after listing it.
- My son’s improving dance skills (I should upload a new video).
- Relatively good health in spite of being taken to the ER and cholesterol level is not the best. Doing my best to exercise regularly.
- My loving, patient, and understanding wife, best friend and inspiration (i’m not sweet talking honey, it’s the truth).
- The good Lord for keeping his promise to go before me and making the crooked places straight.
How about you dear friend? What are you thankful for?
Fondue dessert @ melting pot
I can’t believe my boy turns 3 today